NCVT ITI e-Certification Verification– As many students are doing ITI from any state, they can verify their electronic certificate status by going to the NCVT MIS portal. Verification is very important when an institute or Board certificate issues a Certificate, you can check its information online, and see the instructions for e-certificate verification.
Follow the following procedure for your certificate verification:-
- Step 1: First of all visit NCVT MIS Official website.
- Step 2: Hold the verification in the menu bar and click on e-certificate verification from the dropdown menu.
- Step 3: And fill in your Certificate Number.
- Step 4: After that Choose the Certificate.
- Step 5: Like if you have passed out from NCVT or have an apprenticeship certificate.
- Step 6: After filling in both this information, click on the Search Button
If your certificate number is correct, then all its information will appear on your screen, in this way you can verify the e-certificate online.
|CHECK e-Certificate||Click Here|